Options

E courses

supernautsupernaut Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi! I'm new here
Has anyone gotten Cert. going through and E course ? Pros and Cons? Any recommended schools..
thanks

Joe

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Welcome!

Typically, an A+ candidate is someone who has some experience (about 6 months) in the industry. Most use the objectives found at CompTIA's website and suppliement their study with a couple of books, such as Mike Meyers' "All-in-one" and/or the Sybex text for A+. The exams for A+ are not difficult for most candidates and usually are not the last exams they take (meaning, many opting to take the A+ exams are folks who plan to have a long life in IT work and the material covered in this exam is pretty easy for them).

Another avenue you might pursue is video or CBT. TrainSignal and CBT Nuggets both offer a great selection of materials for IT Exam prep, any you should be able to find a demo video to see if that fits your style of study.

I haven't heard of "E Course" so I do not know if this is something you have abbreviated on your own, or it is something new. But if it is a bootcamp type program, generally, this is not a good use of funds at the entry level point. And boot camps are really designed for people who have a strong understanding, but need some clarification and focused prep.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    supernautsupernaut Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info ! What i meant was "online training courses"