Options

CBT Nuggets - Network + - $1 access for the month of Sept. COMPTIA NETWORK+ N10-005

dcren21dcren21 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
All,

CBT Nuggets is running a special this month for their new Network + N10-005 course. You can get it for $1 for the month of september. Just go to their website and look for Network + N10-005.
WGU B.S. IT - Security (Start Date 8/1/12) : Transferred | Required | In Progress | Completed
AGC1 BBC1 LAE1 LUT1 QBT1 INT1 BVC1 RIT1 INC1 CUV1 BOV1 GAC1 HHT1 DHV1 CSV1 QLT1 IWC1 IWT1 DJV1 KET1 TPV1 CVV1 CJV1 KFT1 SBT1 RGT1 CTV1 CNV1 CQV1 COV1 AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1 MGC1 BNC1

Comments

• Options
    YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Nice find. This will definitely help the members who are studying for the Network+.
  • Options
    taternuts666taternuts666 Member Posts: 200
    I plan on taking this exam in Oct or Nov so this is a great find! Thanks so much!
  • Options
    dcren21dcren21 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had taken a Network + class and have the voucher to take the test, but I never did. I plan on taking it this month in addition to the A+, but I needed a quick refresher and came across that. Just trying to pay forward some of the help that I have gotten from this forum.
    WGU B.S. IT - Security (Start Date 8/1/12) : Transferred | Required | In Progress | Completed
    AGC1 BBC1 LAE1 LUT1 QBT1 INT1 BVC1 RIT1 INC1 CUV1 BOV1 GAC1 HHT1 DHV1 CSV1 QLT1 IWC1 IWT1 DJV1 KET1 TPV1 CVV1 CJV1 KFT1 SBT1 RGT1 CTV1 CNV1 CQV1 COV1 AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1 MGC1 BNC1
  • Options
    SamMerlotteSamMerlotte Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm having a "slow" moment here. It's a subscription. So in October, will it auto-charge me another dollar?

Edit: When you go to checkout, it has auto renew turned off by default. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    QuenepasQuenepas Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the Heads up! You can set it up if you want it non renewable. Paypal by default wont allow renewable subscription. I still got it along some other material and it is truly a killer deal for my certifications.
  • Options
    BTLinuxGRBTLinuxGR Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thank you for posting it, I would have missed out. I'm actually studying for the Network+ right now so this is perfect. Thanks again.
  • Options
    DoodaDooda Banned Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for sharing this information. Planning to take the exam before the end of Sept.

Good Luck to ALL:D
  • Options
    powder21powder21 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Awesome!

I'm just about to take my A+ practical and move on to Net+ so this is perfect timing. Thanks a bunch.
  • Options
    SpaceJam13SpaceJam13 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just passed my Network Plus exam today and the material cover through this CBT course helped out a lot! The test contained a lot of questions in regards to wireless just for the heads up! Good to everyone else taking the exam!
  • Options
    YesOffenseYesOffense Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks! i'm currently working on Network+, any help is appreciated.
  • Options
    sec_wizsec_wiz Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So I signed up last night, will this expire start of October? (as in my membership, or do I have a full month??)
  • Options
    draughtdraught Member Posts: 229 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm through most of the videos and I was skeptical at first but these are actually really good. The instructor doesn't just talk about concepts but tries to show them. I'm not sure either if it'll last past the end of the month or go for a full month. Anyway if you start now should be able to watch them in a week.
  • Options
    pd2appd2ap Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey y'all .. i found this $1 sub the other day... its great.. it help me on the few things that were confusing.. it made them so simple to comprehend.. great place... and to top it off i passed my n+ exam this morning.. with the help of the nuggets.. great...

a must place to go for anybody studing for this exam..
  • Options
    draughtdraught Member Posts: 229 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I also just passed my net+ exam this morning and these videos really helped.
  • Options
    Dsmith81Dsmith81 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is a great find. I just signed up, working on Network+ from a book so I figured what the heck for $1.

To answer someone's question from before. Yes you get 30 full days, my subscription sections shows access for 29 more days.
  • Options
    Manteo_Manteo_ Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow thanks for sharing this information! I just got my Security + on 9/1 but I really need the Net+ to become eligible for other positions, im sure this will help me alot!
  • Options
    FreshWerk.FreshWerk. Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    so will this expire 1 month from the date you get it in Sept?
    Tae W.
    MRAP Mechanic/Graphic Designer
    Afghanistan
    Certifications Studying For:
    A+ [ x ] | Network + [ ] | Security + [ ]
  • Options
    Manteo_Manteo_ Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    FreshWerk. wrote: »
    so will this expire 1 month from the date you get it in Sept?

Correct!
  • Options
    Dsmith81Dsmith81 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have watched a few of the massive amount of video that comes with this and it's pretty good stuff. I might buy more of their training in the future.