Thoughts: Official (ISC)²® Guide to the CISSP® CBK®, Third Edition

cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
Is it me or does $12.99 per domain sound expensive?

http://education.isc2.org/cissp_ibooks/

"The new Official (ISC)²® Guide to the CISSP® CBK®, Third Edition, is being released by domain – only available on iTunes!

You now have the option of downloading all of the domains as they are released or just the ones you want – whether you are beginning your CISSP studies or continuing your education in the field. Read the book from the convenience of your iPad or other iDevice in an interactive, intuitive new format.

The new Third Edition has been updated to reflect the latest developments in information security and provides a straightforward approach to the CISSP CBK. Numerous illustrated examples and practical exercises are included to help you not only understand the concepts but also apply them in real-life.

Download the first two domains today for only US$12.99 each:

Access Control
Telecommunications and Network Security

Check back for more domains to be released soon!"

Comments

• webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No way am I paying $130 for the whole thing...yes VERY pricey!!!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    It looks like the (ISC)2's exams weren't the only thing to go CBT.
  • captchaguycaptchaguy Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thats a lot of money for all the 10 domains !
  • AbhijeetBasuAbhijeetBasu Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Like I said in my other thread ... I am WAY underpaid to buy 100 GBP worth of small updates!! :)

I don't think I will spend that much on the new CBK unless I am sure that its revolutionary/magical/any other iBooks/Apple term.
  • kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you're an Apple guy, go for those highly rated and inexpensive CISSP Domain Podcasts.
  • ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    kalkan999 wrote: »
    If you're an Apple guy, go for those highly rated and inexpensive CISSP Domain Podcasts.
    Link, please?
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs