Options

Passed the 70-647!

arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed the 70-647, and no thanks to MS! This was a free retake, due to an issue with a question on my first try. MS fessed up to the problem, and gave me a voucher code. Well I got a 760 on this one, but one of the testlets was MAJORLY screwed up! The case study is all about a record company, but all the questions I had were for a toy company! What country do they outsource exam creation to? I wonder if the non-English versions are even worse LOL. I've reported it to MS, but it takes about 3 weeks or so for them to research exam challenges so if you're taking this test in the next few weeks, just know that you might run into this. I'm going to hit the the 70-649 since the second shot is back and not bother with any more MS tests for a looong time (if I can help it).
[size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
What's left: Graduation![/size]

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats on the pass, that test is no easy fish!

Hey if my memory serves me right, you had phlebitis? If you did, I hope you are better now man...
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Essendon wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass, that test is no easy fish!

Hey if my memory serves me right, you had phlebitis? If you did, I hope you are better now man...

LOL, no I didn't have that. I have healthy veins! I had a Futurama Richard Nixon head avatar, and the quote "Riddled with phlebitis" was a quote from the TV show. :)
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    LOL, you got me there! Good you dont have that affliction, heard it aint good.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    al3kt.R***al3kt.R*** Member Posts: 118
    Grats on the pass!!!
    "Tigranes: Good heavens! Mardonius, what kind of men have brought us to fight against? Men who do not compete for possessions, but for honour."--- Herodotus, The Histories
    "Nipson anomemata me monan opsin"--- Gregory of Nazianzus
    "Bruce Schneier's secure handshake is so strong, you won't be able to exchange keys with anyone else for days."--- Bruce Schneier Facts
  • Options
    Ch@rl!3m0ngCh@rl!3m0ng Member Posts: 139
    Congrats dude. Its a ***** to pass!! On ward and upward icon_smile.gif
    Currently reading: Syngress Linux + and code academy website (Java and Python modules)

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'