Options

Chris Bryant's CCNP DVDs.. paid, now how do I download them?

JohnnyBigglesJohnnyBiggles Member Posts: 273
Has anyone purchased these from CB? I paid and was expecting a link to go to DL them but I just got a receipt. ANyone know what to do next??

Comments

• Options
    danielno8danielno8 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Has anyone purchased these from CB? I paid and was expecting a link to go to DL them but I just got a receipt. ANyone know what to do next??

You watch them here, althought there is also a download link per video.
  • Options
    drkatdrkat Banned Posts: 703
    did you do the CCNP All-in-One Video Boot Camp ?
  • Options
    Watch them here?? I paid to DOWNLOAD 3 DVDs.... and still, where on this site? This is what I bought... CCNP Boot Camp Cisco CBT DVD SWITCH ROUTE TSHOOT Set With Hard Copy Study Guides
  • Options
    Never mind. I just looked this morning and there was a new email with links. They should be a little more clear as to what to expect.
  • Options
    Let me know how it works out, I was gonna buy his udemy ccnp bootcamp series for $180 - I used TS for my CCNA and I like Chris, he is a little dry but pretty clear.
  • Options
    okplayaokplaya Member Posts: 199
    You can always email Chris directly. He's pretty helpful. I had a few issues and he helped me right away. I've been watching the videos on udemy and it's been a pretty good experience so far.
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I just recently finished his CCNP route videos on udemy. Great stuff.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I've heard good things from coworker about Chris Bryant's CCNP videos. I like his material for the CCNA.
  • Options
    Ok so one link I got was broken (page not found) and I was able to get the other 2 courses, but until I hear back from ChrisB, does anyone who's taken this before know where the "Extras" section is to go to to download the full DVDs??
  • Options
    So the Udemy videos are pretty good? his free sampling isnt great so I'm hesitant to commit 180 bucks
  • Options
    danielno8danielno8 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Watch them here?? I paid to DOWNLOAD 3 DVDs.... and still, where on this site? This is what I bought... CCNP Boot Camp Cisco CBT DVD SWITCH ROUTE TSHOOT Set With Hard Copy Study Guides

whoops, i meant to link to his Udemy page! Glad all sorted now, good videos.
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you can get past the accent, chris's material is pretty good imo. If you cant, your screwed :D
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    nel wrote: »
    If you can get past the accent, chris's material is pretty good imo. If you cant, your screwed :D

Hahaha, I'll agree with that :D . I feel like his teaching method is more of a conversational approach.
  • Options
    f0rgiv3n wrote: »
    Hahaha, I'll agree with that :D . I feel like his teaching method is more of a conversational approach.

What accent? :D
  • Options
    What accent? :D

Oh yeah, lol... I guess if you're from the south as well you couldn't tell a difference! :P
  • Options
    Actually I'm from Michigan so it's noticeable, but I've lived here long enough to be use to it :)