Options

Best book for N10-003?

RZetlinRZetlin Inactive Imported Users Posts: 155
Which is the best book that covers the N10-003 exam?

Here are the following books I found:

Network+ Study Guide & Practice Exams: Exam N10-003

Network+ 2005 In Depth (In Depth)

Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition (All-in-One)

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I would reccomend Mike Myers. I used his Passport Net+ book, which is basically a trimmed down version of the All-In-One you're looking at. I also used the SE Technotes, which I would also reccomend.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    RZetlinRZetlin Inactive Imported Users Posts: 155
    Ricka182 wrote:
    I would reccomend Mike Myers. I used his Passport Net+ book, which is basically a trimmed down version of the All-In-One you're looking at. I also used the SE Technotes, which I would also reccomend.

I looked at the amazon.com reviews isn't Mike Myers book out of date?
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I would still reccomend the Mike Myers book. Not too much has changed for the upgrade earlier this year, and he writes a good book. I didn't use the software that came with it, didn't need it. The combination of his books, and the Technotes was all I needed. I thought the exam was easy, and I think that book will be fine.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    StarterStarter Member Posts: 169
    RZetlin wrote:
    Ricka182 wrote:

I looked at the amazon.com reviews isn't Mike Myers book out of date?

There is a 3rd Edition which is updated for the new objectives...
  • Options
    darkfenixdarkfenix Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Exam Cram 2 and the Exam Cram 2 practice question book. Theses books are great. Iv used many of them and really like them. Sometimes there is more information than needed, but overall there a good book.
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Technotes. Exam Cram2. Use these two & guranteed pass if you have a warm body.
  • Options
    ja5983ja5983 Member Posts: 129
    mike myers passport and network+ for dummies got me a perfect score just by reading each through once
    Josh
    A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, TICSA, CCNA, MCSA, AS Network Engineering