Options

70-221 - Anyone? Anyone at all??

KarolinaKarolina Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm finding this is like an "orphan" exam that I have decided to write to get my MCSE. I thought it looked interesting from a management point of view but I'm finding it tough to find too much information, especially about the exam itself. I have written the Microsoft 210, 215, 216, 217, 218 exams, as well as the A+, Network+ & Security+ exams for Comptia so I have more or less run the gamut with a variety of exams. I know the design exams are substantially different from the others.

I went through the posts on this forum regarding it already, 4 case studies - 40 questions - 4 hours??? Really??

Any input, anyone??

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    You can find a little bit about the MCP exams here, http://www.mcmcse.com/microsoft/

Cost: $125 (US)
    Format: Standard/Case Study
    Passing Score: 700
    Questions: 40
    Time Limit: 215 minutes
    Launch Date: 7/12/00

But, I think that M$ varies the number of questions(the time alloted varying, depending on the number of questions) on professional exams with each individual examinee from anywhere around 40 to 60 questions. But, seems that passing is always 700/1000. In times past, I don't think that they even told you your score--just a pass or fail.

This one should interest anyone who wants to be a real systems person.
    Gaining the knowledge required, should give you a real "ground floor"-to- completion view--the "big picture" thing.

Good luck on this exam!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki