Options

Certified...!!! Woo...

ScareCrowScareCrow Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just taken and passed 70-270 with a score of 842.

I was well nervous before taking the exam... But a little advice to those who are going to take it...

Study Hard - You will need to know everthing because something of everything comes up, i had stuff on Bluetooth. I could tell you everthing i had but no two exams are the same im sure - so study hard!

Get Hands On - Luckily i work with Xp daily so when i had five minutes i would investigate the things i was unsure of at the computer.

Dont Panic - there IS enough time, i've read threads stating that they nearly run out of time! Maybe they did but my point is dont panic.

Take Practice Exams - I used preplogic and transcender, transcender being the best. Oh CBT nuggets (training videos) was very useful for RIS as i didnt have access to a lab to practice on.

The Questions - they were my biggest fear (loads of horror stories regarding their size) And yes they are long but its full of useless info ignore the stories in the question and focus on the tech info, and you'll be fine.

Hope this helps.. i've noticed a lot of people posting their scores without any advice or tips - a little useless to those who are gonna take the exam.

To those who have passed what is the logical progression... im unsure what to do next... Thanks

Comments

• Options
    StarterStarter Member Posts: 169
    Congrats! Well done.

Yes, they give you plenty of time to write the exam. Even more time if you're going for 290 next (which would be the next logical step); 3:05 to be exact.
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    12mcken12mcken Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, Nice job!
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, good luck on your next exam (s).
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    GodHandGodHand Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats folks!!! You did it...
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats....
    What next?
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!