Options

Just Passed ICND2 = CCNA!

ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
icon_cheers.gif Passed 916. Damn Wan still wasn't where I would like it (67%).. going to munch over that chapter again this weekend... After downing a few of course... Next up Security +

You guys rocks, I'll be around honing my skills and helping out newer people when I canicon_study.gificon_thumright.gif

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats and I'll be joining you on downing a few here shortly!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, Chitownjedi - good luck on the Security+ icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
    Congrats!

WAN was my weakest area as well... it was also my weakest on the CCENT.
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Nice! Take a relaxing moment. You've earned it.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    IllumanatiIllumanati Banned Posts: 211 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gif Passed 916. Damn Wan still wasn't where I would like it (67%).. going to munch over that chapter again this weekend... After downing a few of course... Next up Security +

You guys rocks, I'll be around honing my skills and helping out newer people when I canicon_study.gificon_thumright.gif

congrats??? congrats??! congrats?!! congratsicon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif, chicago-town jedi, keep me in the loop on what you're doing to keep your skills garnered thru PM.

sincerely,
    main padawan
  • Options
    ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Illumanati wrote: »
    congrats??? congrats??! congrats?!! congratsicon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif, chicago-town jedi, keep me in the loop on what you're doing to keep your skills garnered thru PM. What percentage of knowledge will you retain after passing the exam?? also, what hands on did you do to pass versus to retain for more then a year assuming you may or may not use it ever or in the case of not even applying the basics of router mgmt, until you are assigned that in a job?!

sincerely,
    main padawan

Hey.. I plan on doing A review of half the material I have notes for regarding CCNA every Sunday.(Alternating each week so the content i didn't cover previous week is covered.)

I still have access to my Boson, and Router Sim's so I will touch up those on Sunday's as well. I plan on doing that until i get a job that actually allows me to use that knowledge and retain it while on the clock. So I figure 3 hours every Sunday of a good review of half the content, with some custom sims/labbing about 4 hours worth per week, should keep the material fresh enough in my head until i start studying for CCNA Security in Feb. I have 4 Exams I plan on taking that arent cisco in between that time... once I start other cisco tree's I don't want to stop, so Im getting those other certs out the way. And I will Keep in touch man.. thnx!
  • Options
    IllumanatiIllumanati Banned Posts: 211 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey.. I plan on doing A review of half the material I have notes for regarding CCNA every Sunday.(Alternating each week so the content i didn't cover previous week is covered.)

I still have access to my Boson, and Router Sim's so I will touch up those on Sunday's as well. I plan on doing that until i get a job that actually allows me to use that knowledge and retain it while on the clock. So I figure 3 hours every Sunday of a good review of half the content, with some custom sims/labbing about 4 hours worth per week, should keep the material fresh enough in my head until i start studying for CCNA Security in Feb. I have 4 Exams I plan on taking that arent cisco in between that time... once I start other cisco tree's I don't want to stop, so Im getting those other certs out the way. And I will Keep in touch man.. thnx!

If I'm not mistaken, that's the plan you used to pass the ICND2, extrapolated directly, in the first place?!?!
  • Options
    TehToGTehToG Member Posts: 194
    Any advice to give for someone taking ICND2 next month? Not breaking the NDA of course.
  • Options
    THA_DOCTHA_DOC Member Posts: 99 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    An Open Mind, Working to Get IT!:cheers:

DOC
  • Options
    mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    Congrats =)
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • Options
    superjerelmansuperjerelman Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□