Options

A good Android app for Comptia study? ExamMan or Crash Course or Bundle?

Tech_GirlTech_Girl Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can anyone recommend a good Android app that will help me study for the Comptia A+ 220-701 or 220-702?

I downloaded a few free apps, but they were a big disappointment.

Has anyone tried any of these pay apps?

ExamMan
CompTIA Crash Course
CompTIA Bundle

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    KronesKrones Member Posts: 164
    I went ahead and bought the Super Bundle by Upward Mobility yesterday because I plan on taking all the tests... I just took the 701 practice test (193 questions) on the bundle and was disappointed with the low-difficulty and flat-out wrong answers on a few of the questions. One question asked what motherboard form factor would you recommend for someone that wanted to use PCI-Express 2.0, SATA and numerous expansion cards. They listed the correct answer as BTX. That is just one of several. I do not think it is worth the money based on the 701 portion.

So far, my favorite is the free 220-701 Transcender app, albeit, the app itself is buggy on my phone.
    WGU - Security
    Current: Start date Sept 1. Remaining:
    CUV1, BOV1, CJV1, CVV1, KET1, KFT1, DFV1, TPV1, BNC1, RIT1, DHV1, CSV1, COV1, CQV1, CNV1, SBT1, RGT1 Completed:
    AXV1, CPV1, CTV1 Transferred: AGC1, BBC1, LAE1, QBT1, LUT1, GAC1/HHT1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, BVC1, CLC1, WFV1, DJV1