Options

Icnd2 passed!

ltgenspecificltgenspecific Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well I've been coming to these forums for a while and have always been envious of those who I see post "PASSED ICND2!" threads.. And now I can finally join them!! icon_cheers.gif

Passed last week and I want to thank this board for the great help in directing my studies towards "LAB LAB LAB LAB"-ing it up. Failed miserable on my first attempt and y'all pointed out that the only way to down this test is to get my hands dirty.

Suffice it to say, thanks for that great advice!! Good luck to those who are facing this exam, my only advice is to LAB IT UP! :D

Comments

• Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Grats on the pass.

What are you going to be doing now?
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    ltgenspecificltgenspecific Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Rogue! Well, first things first I'll be putting out resumes to move into a more network oriented position (more of a systems/network hybrid as it is now)... icon_wink.gif If anyone is looking for a junior network tech, I'm willing to relocate and will work for bits (but hopefully bytes). :)

But I've got C|EH in 1 week and another 4 weeks after that to clear CHFI... so yeah, busy times.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats and good luck with the busy schedule!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Sweet man. Are you going to go a CISSP route, too?
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Congrats on your CCNA!
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • Options
    MJohnsonresMJohnsonres Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats............. icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    al3kt.R***al3kt.R*** Member Posts: 118
    Congratzicon_thumright.gif and stay strong during this busy schedule you have.
    Best of luck to your future goals!!!
    "Tigranes: Good heavens! Mardonius, what kind of men have brought us to fight against? Men who do not compete for possessions, but for honour."--- Herodotus, The Histories
    "Nipson anomemata me monan opsin"--- Gregory of Nazianzus
    "Bruce Schneier's secure handshake is so strong, you won't be able to exchange keys with anyone else for days."--- Bruce Schneier Facts
  • Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on the C|EH and CHFI! icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job! Congrats!!
  • Options
    IllumanatiIllumanati Banned Posts: 211 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck to those who are facing this exam, my only advice is to LAB IT UP! :D

Any advice for someone in a Cisco IV class (ICND2 topics) on what labs to do. We just finished 2 weeks and covered 1st two chapters(intro and PPP)