Options

1st post on TE, have a question...

IT69IT69 Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
This is my first post on these boards after a lot of browsing and studying through the site, very very happy I found techexams as it is such a valuable resource. My question is regarding the CompTia CE program and renewal of certifications, from what I can see if I have A+,Net+ and Sec + all I would need to do to renew all three is pass the Security+ exam before the three year expiry of the first certification earned? Or if I had A+ ,Net+,Storage+,Sec+ and CASP I would just need to pass the CASP before the first certification earned expires to have all of them renewed, is this correct?

Comments

• Options
    al3kt.R***al3kt.R*** Member Posts: 118
    Greetings m8 and welcome aboard.
    All the info needed can be found here CompTIA Continuing Education Program
    Read also on this page the qualifying activities and FAQs PDFs that will effectively answer all scenarios that you may have in your mind regarding the re-certification process.
    To me it seems you have a good grasp of how things should work, but to be sure DO read their site's pages and ask for more from their customer support, in order not to make assumptions and mistakes.
    "Tigranes: Good heavens! Mardonius, what kind of men have brought us to fight against? Men who do not compete for possessions, but for honour."--- Herodotus, The Histories
    "Nipson anomemata me monan opsin"--- Gregory of Nazianzus
    "Bruce Schneier's secure handshake is so strong, you won't be able to exchange keys with anyone else for days."--- Bruce Schneier Facts