Options

Passed CISSP re-take today, 1st time I got a 696

howarddavidphowarddavidp Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I was one of those people who missed it by one question the 1st time around.

I was, however, suffering from a 104 fever, and I had to leave the exam to throw up 3 times during my exam.

So today I was healthy, and I took yesterday off work to study all day long. Whatever I did different this time, aside from being healthy, worked!!!

So I progressed from my 696, 1 question miss to a passing score, yahoo!!!

D

Comments

• Options
    al3kt.R***al3kt.R*** Member Posts: 118
    congrats on your pass m8icon_thumright.gif
    "Tigranes: Good heavens! Mardonius, what kind of men have brought us to fight against? Men who do not compete for possessions, but for honour."--- Herodotus, The Histories
    "Nipson anomemata me monan opsin"--- Gregory of Nazianzus
    "Bruce Schneier's secure handshake is so strong, you won't be able to exchange keys with anyone else for days."--- Bruce Schneier Facts
  • Options
    MJohnsonresMJohnsonres Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass! You did realy well on the first one considering how you felt.
  • Options
    PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! You did realy well on the first one considering how you felt.

No joke here, damn! 104 fever and throwing up! All i did was leave the room to pee. HA!

Congrats!
  • Options
    TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    Congrats, I gotta get my motivation back, missing it by 1 pt. literally killed my morale.
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif An excellent effort! You obviously would have passed the first time under more optimal circumstances.
  • Options
    ThistlebackThistleback Member Posts: 151
    Congratulations. Glad you finally got there! That first time was truly miserable.
    Feel the fear, and do it anyway!
  • Options
    bryguybryguy Member Posts: 190
    Congrats! I know what that feels like... being sick as a dog, and trying to pass an exam. Pure torture. Way to see it through...