Options

Finally took the test.....what I remember.

IT69IT69 Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed both , were much easier than I anticipated and a little dissapointed that I didnt go in months ago and just do it.....got 803 on 701 and 769 on 702

I used Mike Myers AIO book and professor messers video's .

Overall the test was much easier than I anticipated though even though my score was not very high. there were a few questions with random things I had never heard of.......If you are hesitant about taking the test, just go take it you will see how much you over studied.

Comments

• Options
    draughtdraught Member Posts: 229 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job on the pass. I also thought the test was much easier than what I prepared for and the same also applies to the network + as well.
  • Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, IT69! Better a low score than no score. icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    someasiandudesomeasiandude Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for sharing .. gives me confidence lol

I got 1 more week to go before my A+ exam icon_cheers.gif
    A.S. - Computer Networking Student (Spring 2014)

CompTIA A+ (passed 10/2012) ----> CompTIA Net+ ----> CCENT :study: ---> CCNA ---> ???
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    YesOffenseYesOffense Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Been wondering if i should take this even though my experience should cover it.
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • Options
    ChadspatzChadspatz Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That is a great nerve reducer, I am going tomorrow morning to take my essentials test. I have read through Mike Meyers and watched ProMessers videos. So I think I am ready, but you just never know what it will be until you get there.. I have taken a billion practice tests, and work on a helpdesk so I'm hoping, as you said, I over studied..
  • Options
    IT69IT69 Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you Mr. Gibson, looking forward to reading your book.