Options

Made it through CISSP Exam

coolz203coolz203 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
After stresssing out so much I made it through and passed! I was done with 55 mins left to go. Not what I expected. Ready to take a nap! lol:D

Comments

• Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • Options
    I didn't get a score report though. Any reason why? Not that it matters too much. Would like to see how I did by the numbers.icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ISC2 doesn't provide a score if you pass.
  • Options
    Ahhhh! Thanks Paul!
  • Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, coolz203! icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Heck yeah! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    paul78 wrote: »
    ISC2 doesn't provide a score if you pass.

HAHA, and the cruelty of it all is they DO provide one if you fail, so you know just how much you missed it by. I feel for all of those here that JUST missed it, I'm sure it's bad enough to even be told you failed, let alone to know just how much you missed it by. I feel you should get a score pass or fail, or not get a score pass or fail.
  • Options
    sgtgormansgtgorman Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    coolz203 wrote: »
    After stresssing out so much I made it through and passed! I was done with 55 mins left to go. Not what I expected. Ready to take a nap! lol:D

Congrats! Can you share your experiences with CBT exam? Such as study materials were used, practice questions, and etc. However, please do not share any information with ISC2 NDA.
  • Options
    ThistlebackThistleback Member Posts: 151
    Congratulations!
    Feel the fear, and do it anyway!
  • Options
  • Options
    jasong318jasong318 Member Posts: 102
  • Options
    bharathvnbharathvn Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Althmash7Althmash7 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @coolz203 please tell what all preparation you did for clearing cissp exam , Also congrats bro for clearing.

user-offline.png
  • Options
    I used the Shon Harris book, CISSP for dummies and the 11th hour CISSP. I did not buy any practice exams. I only used the review questions that were in the books. I spent time reading and taking notes which helped me very much. I gave myself about two months of studying. I hope that helps you.
  • Options
    krupal_bhattkrupal_bhatt Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    First of all Congratulations !!!

When you say two months; how many hrs did you study per day during these two months ?
  • Options
    Althmash7Althmash7 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ya @coolz203 plz hw many hours u studied daily for two months.
  • Options
    My study time varied. I have a family so there were times when I could not study at all. Typically I would spend 2 hrs a night studying. I would study for an hour before everyone wakes up in the morning. I would also study at lunchtime at work. I couldn't always be consistent in studying. The real trick is to truly understand the concepts and not to simply memorize everything. If you can explain a security model to someone, then you know it. You will then understand how everything links together. I have experience in the field so that helped me as well.