Taking the 70-680 on Monday, any last minute advice or tips?

seth479seth479 Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello guys, so I'm taking the 70-680 on Monday and feeling pretty confident. I have been using the materials on the WGU Course of Study for the class, Professor Messer videos(twice), Don Poultons Windows 7 Configuring book and my own virtual lab in VirtualBox. I also have an MS Press book by Sean Odom and been utilizing the Lesson Reviews and Practice tests and scoring right at the passing or just above. My most recent Practice Test was a 91% out of 80% to pass. I know the test is different but any advice as to if I should maybe review more videos, do some more labbing or just go over notes from now until Monday? Any strategies you used that you think helped you with the exam? I'm generally a nervous test taker and can't get over the feeling of "oh I'm going to fail this" from everything I've heard about it. Right now my plan is to do chapter views and video reviews of the areas I'm scored lower in but anything else that may of helped you would be great.

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer and hopefully I'll be back on Monday with some good news.
LinkedIn | www.sethhall.com
In Progress - MCSE: Messaging [] 70-341 [] 70-342
Up Next - MCSE: Communication
2016 Goals: MCSE: Messaging / Communication, CCENT, LPIC-1

Comments

• PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Make sure you are comfortable with the exam objectives. Brush up on any command line basics. I also found it useful to read through the chapter summaries once per day towards the end of the studying.

Good luck!
  • nosoup4unosoup4u Member Posts: 365
    Psoasman is correct, there was quite a bit of command line related to the branch cache and imaging/deploying section in the test I took earlier this week.

Also you by this point already know the stuff you can answer is in about 5-10 seconds, and also know the questions that you tend to mark for later or boil it down to two using common sense but still don't know if you right.

Study the questions that leave you second guessing this weekend and some labs and you'll be fine, good luck!
  • seth479seth479 Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys, I'm actually very comfortable with a lot of the cmd line stuff. I practiced quite a bit and reviewed the cmd for imaging, branchcache, setting network settings and firewalls rules. My biggest area I've found I had problems with was the mobile computing like with power settings and Local GPO setting with removable drives. So I'm going back over those areas but those seem to be in the objective with a lesser weight according to the learning objectives on the MS site.
    LinkedIn | www.sethhall.com
    In Progress - MCSE: Messaging [] 70-341 [] 70-342
    Up Next - MCSE: Communication
    2016 Goals: MCSE: Messaging / Communication, CCENT, LPIC-1