Options

What to expect to take OS exam?

THartmann9374THartmann9374 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
I passed hardware exam last Wednesday. I am preparing to take OS exam soon. What is to be expect on OS exam?

Thanks, Tom

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations on passing the Core!

As far as the OS:
    1. Know the objectives from Comptia's site.
    2. Use the links in my sig to the technotes on this site as well as some practice tests to help review.

OS is pretty straight forward (IMO). Some feel it is difficult, however, if you have worked with the OS for the exam Win9.x-XP you are likely prepared. Read the questions carefully, as you probably found with Core.

When will you be testing?

Good luck!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    blatknblatkn Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed the A+ hardware in April and am just getting back into studying for the OS section. ( A new job ..thank God.. got in the way study time.) I need to refresh on the facts and the rest of the goodies. Thanks for this forum and the practice tests. I'm using Sybex's A+ complete study guide. What have your heard about it and any other reccomendations?