Options

Capturing image with Imagex?

Malita215Malita215 Member Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
I've been stuck on this for a over a week now. I searched Google almost everyday refusing to skip this part because I am so close.

I get "Access Denied". Any ideas what is wrong? (Click on pic to enlarge)

Btw, I am using Virtual Box. Server 2008 and Win 7 Enterprise PC which I'm using to image. I have a shared drive on my Server machine.

Thanks!

Master's in Cyber & Information Security | B.S. Information Technology: Information Security
2.JPG 53.5K
1.JPG 36.2K

Comments

• Options
    EV42TMANEV42TMAN Member Posts: 256
    try using the net use command without the username switch and let it prompt you for credentials.
    Current Certification Exam: ???
    Future Certifications: CCNP Route Switch, CCNA Datacenter, random vendor training.
  • Options
    EV42TMAN wrote: »
    try using the net use command without the username switch and let it prompt you for credentials.

I get the same error doing it this way.
    Master's in Cyber & Information Security | B.S. Information Technology: Information Security
  • Options
    seth479seth479 Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Have you checked your share permissions on that folder?
    LinkedIn | www.sethhall.com
    In Progress - MCSE: Messaging [] 70-341 [] 70-342
    Up Next - MCSE: Communication
    2016 Goals: MCSE: Messaging / Communication, CCENT, LPIC-1
  • Options
    seth479 wrote: »
    Have you checked your share permissions on that folder?

I promised you I looked up and all around checking permissions and security. Because obviously the error is telling you something. However, I went and checked again.

Read only was checked here. So I check "Full Control".

And....

Thank you both for your help. And for not letting me give up.
  • Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    If you haven't already solved this: Check your share permissions, run the cmd prompt as admin.
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging