70-680 passed!

seth479seth479 Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just got back from the testing center and came out with score of 800. Considering I went in with the mindset that I was most likely going to fail due to lack of sleep last night I was pretty ecstatic. I'm thinking of going after the Net+ or Sec+ next term, maybe both.
LinkedIn | www.sethhall.com
In Progress - MCSE: Messaging [] 70-341 [] 70-342
Up Next - MCSE: Communication
2016 Goals: MCSE: Messaging / Communication, CCENT, LPIC-1

Comments

• Malita215Malita215 Member Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS! You deserve it cause you clearly know what you doing. You helped me!
    Master's in Cyber & Information Security | B.S. Information Technology: Information Security
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! Excellent score.
    God deserves my best
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nicely done, congrats on your pass!
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, seth479! icon_thumright.gif
    Good luck on the CompTIA exams!
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • nosoup4unosoup4u Member Posts: 365
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • umarbhattiumarbhatti Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass.
    How long have where you studying for and what resources did you use?
  • Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    :study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • 4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Congrats! What's next?
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• gdeusthewhizkidgdeusthewhizkid Member Posts: 289
    seth479 wrote: »
    Just got back from the testing center and came out with score of 800. Considering I went in with the mindset that I was most likely going to fail due to lack of sleep last night I was pretty ecstatic. I'm thinking of going after the Net+ or Sec+ next term, maybe both.

congrats are you at WGU?
    WGU Progress: Progress | Completed | Start Date: 9/1/2012 B.S. Network Management & Design
    Courses Transferred in: BBC1 LAE1 QBT1 IWC1 IWT1 DHV1 CSV1 CWV1 CRV1 DEV1 - 28 cu :roll:
    Down: AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1

Technical Diploma from Lincoln Tech.
  • seth479seth479 Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    umarbhatti wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass.
    How long have where you studying for and what resources did you use?

I studied for about 1.5-2 months. I started right at the end of July and then in August took two-three weeks off from studying due to other stuff that came up. I used the MOAC book provided by WGUs ABV1 course. I also used the Don Poulton book which I feel is 100x better than the MOAC book and I don't think I would have passed had I not utilized it. I read booth books in their entirety at least once and brushed up on sections that my Practice Tests were low in. I watched the Professor Messer videos all twice and followed along in my VMs with the videos and the books for the exercises they done. I also setup a small domain in VirtualBox and got around 15-20 hours of labbing and hands on in there. My Windows 7 experience prior for studying was that of an EU and a few small admin tasks that I took on from my freelance work so nothing spectacular.
    4_lom wrote: »
    Congrats! What's next?
    Well I still have a month on my current term so thinking of adding another small class or utilizing the extra month to start in on the Network+ material. I plan on enrolling in the Network+ and Security+ classes in November and get them both within 4 months.
    congrats are you at WGU?

Yes I am.
    LinkedIn | www.sethhall.com
    In Progress - MCSE: Messaging [] 70-341 [] 70-342
    Up Next - MCSE: Communication
    2016 Goals: MCSE: Messaging / Communication, CCENT, LPIC-1