Options

Passed 70-643.. 1 more exam to go..

X10MMXX10MMX Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
Took the 643 exam this morning and just passed with 706.. But ill take the pass.. Was a tough exam considering i don't use things like SharePoint and streaming services at all...

Just the 647 to take which i hear is a monster... If anyone has taken this exam and can pass on any tips it would be great! But looking forward to getting my MCITP:EA..

On a SCCM 2012 course next week so the 647 will have to take a back seat till after the course...

Anyway time to celebrate!! icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gificon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!
    :study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • Options
    Congrats!!

Thanks...
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats. The 643 was my toughest of the 4.
    The 647 was pretty tough and I took it last April before the new MS Press books came out. The case studies/scenarios in the MSP book helped a lot. I also used Testout/ Labsim and that was also helpful.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    nosoup4unosoup4u Member Posts: 365
    Congrats I am really thinking of trying to know these out before they expire...
  • Options
    earweed wrote: »
    Congrats. The 643 was my toughest of the 4.
    The 647 was pretty tough and I took it last April before the new MS Press books came out. The case studies/scenarios in the MSP book helped a lot. I also used Testout/ Labsim and that was also helpful.

Thanks for the tips... ill check them out. Did you spend a lot of time Labbing? Did you watch any CBT nuggets for the 647? if so were they useful?

Thanks nosoup4u.. you should check them out.. time is running out...