Question?

ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
I am planning on taking the 70-270 exam in about a month I was wondering if I can get some feed back on the exam and what to expect. I'm not quite sure which book to purchase as I have been working on XP for about 2.5 years now. Would my experience and the teck notes and practice tests from this sight be sufficient for me to pass this test?

Comments

• jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    With experience you should pass but again we dont use all that theory in normal day to day troubleshooting so I would say pick up a book(exam cram, sybex, mike myers, new riders etc) and some test prep, you will have a better understanding of the OS...
    What next?
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    I'm totally an XP girl so I know where you are coming from on this. I personally like the Sybex books for this exam and Ms Press. The sybex books give you exercises all the way through so you can get some hands on experience. I also invested in CBT Nuggets and Learnkey videos as they give you quite a good insight.

Ms Press is good but more indepth. I also found that Exam cram was a good book too.

Gather as much different resources of materials to give you a more overall outlook on some of the objectives on this exam and go through the tech notes on here.

Good Luck. :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    Thanks all both of you I will do much studying from what material not too sure yet but I believe with my hands on experience and what I study should be sufficient. Thank you all again and good luck.
  • medicmedic Member Posts: 116 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The best way to determine how much your past experience has prepared you for the test is to look at the exam objectives and see how comfortable you are with each one. Also, do as many practice tests as you can fine (there are many free ones on the Internet) and see how you do with those.