Options

Proof of purchase?

mgates67mgates67 Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
I purchased my first exam through Pearson Vue a couple of days ago? It does not indicate on the receipt what type of proof of purchase is needed (if any) at the testing center. There is a shipping address on the receipt, though. Will they mail a voucher or do I simply take a copy of the receipt with me?

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Usually they want 2 forms of ID such as a state issued ID like a drivers license and a major credit card. You should have been given a confirmation number in the email. You might want to have that with you in case there is an issue. But usually you just show up, give your name, show your IDs and take your test. Good luck.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    That has been my experience testing since 1999. Two IDs and that's it. I always take a printout of the confirmation but haven't had the need to produce it yet.
  • Options
    netsysllcnetsysllc Member Posts: 479 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just hope your testing center is not as bad as the only choice I have. I think entry into prison is less strict. I keep waiting for the strip search and probe.
  • Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have taken several tests though PearsonVUE, ProMetric and Certiport. Only ever needed 2 forms of ID. Print out the confirmation page if you are worried.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    Like others have said, 2 forms of ID and thats pretty much it.
    meh
  • Options
    mgates67mgates67 Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks, guys. I assume a credit card is an acceptable second form of ID?
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Yes, as secondary ID, but it must be signed. I had to reschedule a test once because I don't sign my cards and didn't have another form of ID with me at the time.