Options

70-646 Test Resources

I read the MS Press 70-646 book and took the test. I failed with a 560 and did below 70% in Planning Application and Data Provisioning, Server Deployment, and Monitoring and Maintaining Servers. Do any of you have another resource you would recommend? I think I fell apart on the WSUS and RDS Questions and when you would use each mode. I did the best on Business Continuity which I expected to be my worst. I did buy the 70-647 book and will read the planning sections in it.

Comments

• Options
    netsysllcnetsysllc Member Posts: 479 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I see you have passed the 640 and are working on the 642, finish the 642 first and you should not need much beyond that. Go through technet on each feature of windows server and you should be good at that point.
  • Options
    willhi1979willhi1979 Member Posts: 191
    netsysllc wrote: »
    I see you have passed the 640 and are working on the 642, finish the 642 first and you should not need much beyond that. Go through technet on each feature of windows server and you should be good at that point.

I've finished the 70-642, but my signature isn't up to date. I'll look into Technet on those features.