Options

Autolab

dave330idave330i Member Posts: 2,091 ■■■■■■■■■■
Anyone else using Autolab? I started playing around with it recently and it's very slick. It takes a little while to get everything setup (downloading iso, popluating the NAS), but once you have it setup you can deploy and rebuild a lab very quickly.
2018 Certification Goals: Maybe VMware Sales Cert
"Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman

Comments

• Options
    odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I've been considering this. Cody has been talking about it alot and even showed it at the last VMUG event. I'm thinking about getting it to have on my laptop when traveling.
    Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • Options
    dave330idave330i Member Posts: 2,091 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Try to have 16 gig. I'm finding 8 gig unstable.
    2018 Certification Goals: Maybe VMware Sales Cert
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
  • Options
    odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'm studying for IaaS right now and the latest version of autolab has it included. I'm going to try it out on my test lab which is quad core and 16gb, and SSD instead of rebuilding my physical ESXi lab.
    Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • Options
    AoroiAoroi Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello. I am a new user of Autolab Nova. After completing the measurement with Nova, I had to close the software before exporting my data. I know for a fact that the setting auto-saves the files so I think the data are not gone. But now I cannot load them to export in other format. I cannot see them in the view analysis window either. How can I load the data file?
  • Options
    Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Has anyone else used this for labbing? I'm hopefully going to be on a VMware course soon but would like a home lab I could work with.
    2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity