Discussion With The Owners

MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
I just had another discussion with the owners of my company about what I want in my career. I've constantly proved through my career that I try to do the best job that I can. I attempt to achieve the best thing in each situation I'm confronted with. The only way to make things better is to focus on what it takes to do such a thing. I've had a lot of success in my career and I'm very proud of it.

I made sure that the owners know I'm a visionary and I want to constantly improve which is why I'm in IT. But IT isn't my love. My vision is to move beyond IT, taking my technical knowledge with me, and apply great decisions on a business development level. I want to see the company succeed through calculated decisions that will simply improve the situation. I made sure to emphasize my desire for improvement and past success with said improvements. That is my vision.

I grew up poor and had to earn everything that I've achieved. I love that I can say I worked for it. I would have not enjoyed getting lucky and happening upon my situation.

The owners will continue to work with me to drive me in a position to achieve my goals. I'm told to not sell myself short and continue to push for my desires. I'm scheduled to take my first step in building out an operational line of business that will need to be built once a contract is won.

This is a motivational post to push for everyone to continue to work hard, do the right things, and make sure everyone knows it in a constructive manner. Continue to prove to everyone that you can get the job done in a clear and precise manner. Although some may consider this a promotion; I consider it another step in the never ending quest to learn and achieve my goals.
My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!

Comments

• yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 197 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the promotion, i loved the words "never ending quest to learn and achieve my goals."
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”