• Options
    amcnowamcnow Member Posts: 215 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats logikil! icon_cheers.gif
    WGU - Master of Science, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
    Completed: JIT2, TFT2, VLT2, C701, C702, C706, C700, FXT2
    In Progress: C688
    Remaining: LQT2
    Aristotle wrote:
    For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.
  • Options
    GrounderGrounder Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am on my 5th week of waiting and I just emailed them last night so I am curious what they will say (if they say anything). icon_confused.gif:
  • Options
    MefodeyMefodey Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Grounder wrote: »
    I am on my 5th week of waiting and I just emailed them last night so I am curious what they will say (if they say anything). icon_confused.gif:

Please let us full six weeks... bla bla bla :)
    I suppose
  • Options
    Mefodey wrote: »
    Please let us full six weeks... bla bla bla :)
    I suppose

Replied to my email yesterday with the big Congratulations! so if you are close it might be worth sending an email politely asking for an update.

Also my 6 weeks would be ending this Friday to give you my general time frame.
  • Options
    xPhantomxPhantom Registered Users Posts: 6 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

My time frime is also ending this friday, the mail address of endorsement service is the same that they use for automatic endorsement status?
  • Options
    xPhantom wrote: »
    Hello,

My time frime is also ending this friday, the mail address of endorsement service is the same that they use for automatic endorsement status?

You want to use the programs email address not the members one.
  • Options
    Grounder wrote: »
    You want to use the programs email address not the members one.

OK, this is what I've done, thank you for your quick reply, and congratulation for your CISSP icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Finally got an answer and to my surprise they don't take into consideration paid part-time (70% part time) experience. So I need to be associate of ISC2 during few months before fullify their requirements.
  • Options
    jeromed1906jeromed1906 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I received my "CISSP Designation" email this morning.icon_cheers.gif It was 6 weeks to the day that i submitted my endorsement.

Passed CISSP Test - 10/28/2016
    Submitted Endorsement Application 11/2/2016
    Received !st status update email 11/16/2016
    Received 2nd status update email 12/07/2016
    Sent email requesting status 12/13/2016
    Received CISSP Designation email 12/14/2016

Wohoooooo.......
  • Options
    jeromed1906jeromed1906 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Received my "CISSP Designation" email this morningicon_cheers.gif. It was 6 weeks to the date from submitting my endorsement application.

Woohooo....
  • Options
    n1koolkatn1koolkat Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Received my "CISSP Designation" email this morningicon_cheers.gif. It was 6 weeks to the date from submitting my endorsement application.

Woohooo....

I actually passed at my first attempt on the 7th October. (The most gruelling thing i've ever done).

I applied for endorsement on the 13th and then made the mistake of admending the application to include my CCNA Security exam. I shouldnt really hve bothered as i have over 15 years experience in at least 3 of the domains. 8 weeks later the last email i received was the "Your recent endorsement request is still being processed" email.

I'd like to think think the application wll be approved this year.
  • Options
    n1koolkatn1koolkat Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    n1koolkat wrote: »
    I actually passed at my first attempt on the 7th October. (The most gruelling thing i've ever done).

I applied for endorsement on the 13th and then made the mistake of amending the application to include my CCNA Security exam. I shouldnt really have bothered as i have over 15 years experience in at least 3 of the domains. 8 weeks later the last email i received was the "Your recent endorsement request is still being processed" email.

I'd like to think think the application wll be approved this year.

Amazing what an email can do. The endorsement just came in.
  • Options
    TLeTourneauTLeTourneau Member Posts: 616 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I received my notification today, six weeks to the day. I did send an inquiry late yesterday but I do not know if that had an impact. I'm just happy that the review has been completed!
    Thanks, Tom

M.S. - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
    B.S: IT - Network Design & Management
  • Options
    dhay13dhay13 Member Posts: 580 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Still waiting here. Just over 4 weeks for me now
  • Options
    RaranskyRaransky Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Team,

I have a question. Passed my exam on December 12th, next got a confirmation e-mail and a link for endorsement. Submitted online endorsement form on 14th and it said my endorsement is with my endorser, but he didn't receive anything as of yet, is this normal?

Thanks,
  • Options
    80hr80hr Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Call your endorser and ensure that he or she has submitted your paperwork

if so, then just sit back and relax .
    Have: CISSP,CASP,MBA,ITILV3F,CSM,CEH

2017- NEED PMP
  • Options
    Hello 80hr,

The problem is my endorser did not get anything yet from ISC2, spoke to him today.

Thanks,
  • Options
    psheehan5psheehan5 Member Posts: 80 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats to amcnow, logikil, Mefodey, Grounder, jeromed1906, and TLeTounreau!icon_cheers.gif!! Also, I just received my endorsement!! I'm a CISSP with you all!! I also sent the reminder email and got a reply a few hours later. Six weeks and two days.
  • Options
    80hr80hr Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @Rar I would Call ISC2

you should have received an email (s) . Worst thing ISC2 can say is keep waiting but for sure I would call on Monday
    Have: CISSP,CASP,MBA,ITILV3F,CSM,CEH

2017- NEED PMP
  • Options
    ISC2 may have 1) received the wrong email address or 2) accidentally typed in the wrong email address. When I filled out my endorsement my endorser received an email from ISC2 about 15 minutes later.

I sent ISC2 an email about last Tuesday or Wednesday but haven't heard anything back. Mine has now been 34 days since I submitted my endorsement and my endorser returned it the same day (11/14).
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I did a resubmit last night and my Endorser received right away. Probably some glitch prevented it first time. Now will wait for confirmation from ISC2.
  • Options
    Hello,

I got the e-mail from ISC2 that they have my endorsement and standard 6 week waiting.

Thank you everyone,
  • Options
    lucky0977lucky0977 Member Posts: 218 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @dhay13
    Today is exactly 5 weeks for you. Did you get a response back from them? Hope you get the word back by Friday. It would be an excellent Christmas present.
    Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+
  • Options
    I have not got any response from them. I sent it to the 'members' address so this morning I sent another to the 'projects' address. It would be nice to get it by Friday but based on many others here saying 42-43 days that would put me at early next week. Oh well. As long as I know it is coming.
  • Options
    Just got an email back saying 'Please allow the full 6 weeks'
  • Options
    amcnowamcnow Member Posts: 215 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Next week is most likely, but this week would be sweet! Either way, your CPE cycle won't start until January 1st. Just don't mess around and get audited. icon_wink.gif
    WGU - Master of Science, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
    Completed: JIT2, TFT2, VLT2, C701, C702, C706, C700, FXT2
    In Progress: C688
    Remaining: LQT2
    Aristotle wrote:
    For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.
  • Options
    I have a few things I want to work on that will earn me credits but purposely waiting until my CEU (or CPE) cycle starts. Besides, after about 10 months of studying (for other things besides CISSP) I need a break anyway.
  • Options
    Well just received an email from ISC2 that my endorsement is still being processed and to please allow the full 6 weeks. Well I submitted my endorsement 11/14 so today is actually 42 days so today is the full 6 weeks? Maybe it is automated and they are closed today but it is a little disheartening seeing that after waiting 6 weeks.
  • Options
    Well finally able to add the CISSP designation to my name. Received the email this morning from ISC2. Submitted my endorsement 11/14 so took 44 days.
  • Options
    lucky0977lucky0977 Member Posts: 218 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Waiting game is over
    Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+