Options

CCNA Exam prep Advice

goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
ONce I finish with MY Net ACademy Studying. I have 3 more sections to go. How do I go about reviewing for the CCNA

1) Do I go on over to Cisco Website and start studying all the objectives looks like 50 or so things?
2) Schedule with Pearson VUE for the exam and purchase the practive exam along with the exam I am about to take. Hopefully the Practice will tell me what I am week on??

I did browse the books at BN. But those books seem like good reference guides.

advice .. Advice... My plan is to take the exam in 2 parts so I can focus on what topics are covered. icon_smile.gif
The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs

Comments

• Options
    StussyNzStussyNz Member Posts: 177
    Tod Lammel CCNA studying guide is a fantastic book; Invest in it and review all chapters and practice exams within the book.

Also touch up on your Labs, know cisco IOS commands back to front and you'll be sweet!
  • Options
    CiscodianCiscodian Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Have you made any notes? if not now would be a great time to do as it helps you revise each section.I find flash cards really useful.
  • Options
    goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Love net academy can quickly take notes with pictures.

It would be great if I could find some Test assessments. This would help me prepare more for the CCNA once I am done reviewing the course. I'm hoping Cisco website has some free practice exams..
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs
  • Options
    mohamedshajidmohamedshajid Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I Think Todd Lammle's CCNA 7th Edition is the best in the world i think, And make sure search some threads are here which are provided useful notes. Such as Subnetting and Lab test. I think this is the subjects that you've cover to face the exam.

CCENT (ICND1) --> Recognizing Cisco Devices, Connection Between Two Hosts, Broadcasts and Collision, Internet Subnetting And VLSM, OSI 7 Layers, IOS , Advance security and more.. :D

CCENT is all are theory CCNA is all are practicals. :Dicon_thumright.gif
    [2013] CCNA Cert Exam @IBM Premier Campus in Sri Lanka
    + Reading Todd Lammle CCNA 7th Edition, CCENT Cert Dummies
    I'm totally afraid of heard strange word of cisco
    + Next Career - Red Hat Linux Networking And CCNA: Security (2013 Before June)