Options

Hardest CCNA Security topic?

mark076hmark076h Member Posts: 154
What do you think the hardest CCNA Security topics or configs are?

Comments

• Options
    SecurityThroughObscuritySecurityThroughObscurity Member Posts: 212 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They are all quite simple.
  • Options
    sandrenesandrene Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It depends on your method of studying/learning. CCP and ASA configuration may be difficult if you're a hands-on learner and don't have access to equipment (although I believe both can be set up through GNS3). Some of the concepts of things may seem overwhelming at first glance, but if you break them down it's all really basic as long as you have a good CCNA foundation.

The material that is currently out for it is also really good. Keith Barker helped write the Official Cert Guide and also does the CBT Nuggets videos so they compliment each other very well. Those were the only two resources I used so I can't speak for others. Although the material was pretty basic, I did find it necessary to go through it a couple times just so I didn't forget and because some areas made more sense once you knew about others.
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    there is no hard topics. They only hard because you believed so.

my 2c
  • Options
    Toney_1819Toney_1819 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    With the exception of switching; everything can be done through gns3. That includes asa, asdm, ccp, ips!
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Agree with everyone else. CCNA Security was a breeze. Amusingly, I found the CCENT test harder
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com