Options

VMware Apps for the iPad

GBAKER2204GBAKER2204 Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I just wondered if anyone had seen or been using the VMWare Mobile Knowledge Portal app as a resource for their iPad.

I saw this on the Yellow Bricks web site earlier and seems to have some 5.1 articles and video content which can be downloaded to the iPad for offline reference:

Cool iPad app: VMware Mobile Knowledge Portal - Yellow Bricks

Are there any other apps around like this that you use (especially those working with VSphere environments)?

I am studying for the VCP5 and hope to move back in to virtual infrastructure support (and design if possible icon_smile.gif ) and am looking for good tools to broaden my knowledge and possibly give me more ideas of things to lab whilst I work towards this.
WIP: 2017 - VCP6.5-DCV (Achieved), VCAP6-DCV, Citrix CCA-V

Comments

• Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If you install vCMA you can use the iPad vSphere client .. there are other's too (just search vmware in the appstore) - but some just don't work - there is one (not quite releavant to studying) which get's you into my.vmware so you can see your licenses etc. - but that never shows anything but gets stuck in a "sync" loop - that is not me, but most people I know have the problem ..
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p