Options

Anyone useed Testout for the 70-640

If so how do they compare with train signal and cbt nuggets?

Comments

• Options
    Commguy23Commguy23 Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I bought Testout for the 70-640. I spent over 70 hours on the course so I hope it works well. I'll let you know how I do next week. CBT Nuggets has way better videos. The guys in Testout videos are incredibly boring and hard to pay attention too. What I like to do is get the 24 hour cram sessions for CBT nuggets ($24 / day) for 3 days and spend a whole weekend watching the 20 hours of video.
  • Options
    ClapDemCheeksClapDemCheeks Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How does cbt nuggets compare to train signal?
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I used TestOut for the 640 exam. I thought it was pretty good. I've only used CBT nuggets for the 291 exam - thought it was ok. Haven't used Train Signal, though.
  • Options
    LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I haven't used Train Signal or Test Out, but I can tell you that CBT Nuggets are excellent training videos. They tell you what you need to know, explain the topics, and then provide a very detailed step-by-step on how to accomplish each task. What I do is watch the videos before I read the material in the books, and it makes learning and understanding the topics much easier. I do not know if I would have passed the 640 exam the first time without having CBT Nuggets.

Good luck!
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+