Options

C|EH study material

NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
Hi guys, looking at the C|EH certification. As someone with a CCNA, Security+ and a lot of OOP programming & SQL experience, do you think I would need a lot more than this book? CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide: Matt Walker: 9780071772297: Amazon.com: Books

Thanks,

Carl
When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.

Comments

• Options
    ltgenspecificltgenspecific Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used that book in my studies as well. With your background, if you feel comfortable with the OSI stack and some other fundamentals of how "the interwebz" actually works (packet for packet) that should suffice. All in all, not a tough exam.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CarlSaiyed - do you plan to head straight into the MS-ISA at WGU after completing the BS-IT?
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    Ivanjam wrote: »
    CarlSaiyed - do you plan to head straight into the MS-ISA at WGU after completing the BS-IT?

Originally, yes I was planning on doing the MS-ISA through WGU when I finish the bachelors. However, I'm now torn between that and an MBA.

I understand that the C|EH is included in the MS-ISA through WGU, however I think the C|EH could prove to be beneficial for me prior to completing my BS-IT so I may be willing to put up the $500 out of my pocket.