2 VOIP engineer posting

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
I have 2 VOIP engineer positions opening up. 1 Jr and 1 Sr. There is a remote option for the senior engineer. The Jr will have to live in the Baltimore Md area. For the Jr we are looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience in cisco VOIP. The Sr we are looking for some with real skills. The senior position will also have a CCNP V level lab with it to weed out dumpers and fakers. We are a different IT company, if you are looking to work with great people on great projects let us know. Come check us out.

Jobs — Originull Networks
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If it was based in jersey I'd apply.
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'd apply for the Jr. one but I live a little further away. But hey, isn't this supposed to be a UC company? Work knows no bounds now!!! Haha...

And the Sr one is a little outta my league experience wise. But you knew that =)
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • skinsFan202skinsFan202 Member Posts: 87 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dang just a bit too far. is it Bmore proper like near the Penn station or one of the burbs like Towson/Reisterstown? would love to apply if you could consider a partial telecommute for junior role - DC resident
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Follow the link and apply. The position is all over the DMV area.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    We just finished some interviewing, today. We are still open to more people applying.
    Currently Reading