2)What is load balancing

3)What is IP Subnet zero

4)What is Auto and Manual Summarization and discontigous network]

5)What is delay line

6)What is Equal-cost Path

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Why don't you tell us what you think of each of these and we can point you in the right direction.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sounds like you want answers to your homework. I was under the impression you had doubts about getting the certification. If you read those chapters you can find the answers yourself. They are pretty straightforward.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Bugger off OP, we're not doing your homework! Or, if this isn't your homework, then refer to Networkers post.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    StussyNzStussyNz Member Posts: 177
    Google - Type in your questions. Educate yourself.
  • Options
    SlayerXSlayerX Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hey Akshay Ghadi, I have CCNA doubts also, could you look up the word JACKASS for me?
  • Options
    TurK-FXTurK-FX Member Posts: 174
    Guys, take it easy. I think he doesnt speak English well. I guess, he meant something else.
    WGU classes: Transferred -> AGC1, CLC1, TBP1, CJC1, BVC1, C278, CRV1, IWC1, IWT1, C246, C247, C132, C164, INC1, C277. Appealed -> WFV1 and C393.
    What is Left to take - > EUP1, EUC1, C220, C221, BNC1, GC1, C299, CTV1, DJV1, DHV1, CUV1, CJV1, TPV1, C394
    Currently Studying -> CCNA security (Designing Customized Security & Security)
  • Options
    Akshay GhadiAkshay Ghadi Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey JACKASS means Admin gt it u c**t
  • Options
    I hv read this terms in books bt cant understand it properly,so i m jst asking for a simple explanation
  • Options
    TehToGTehToG Member Posts: 194
    If you read the books and don't understand these terms, then you aren't either reading the right books or your knowledge isn't sufficient enough to embark on the CCNA prep.

Everyones not being mean because you're new, they're being mean because you're looking for answers to questions that require knowledge. If you don't know the answers to these basic questions then you wont be able to pass CCNA or even CCENT
  • Options
    jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    Akshay, here is a good thread on the Cisco Learning Network dealing with your first question:

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/thread/45988

I highly recommend searching around the Learning Network for more answers, you can usually find whatever you need.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I hv read this terms in books bt cant understand it properly,so i m jst asking for a simple explanation
    Which book have you been reading, if you don't mind me asking?
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    SlayerXSlayerX Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All of your questions can be found using Google or Youtube.
    You gain knowledge by searching for your questions. I agree with TehToG if you can't find the answer to your questions get better study material that you can understand such as Wendell Odom or Todd Lammle

Googled "What is load balancing" and found this.
    How Does Load Balancing Work? - Cisco Systems
  • Options
    one of my Sir gave me his notes which he made when he gave his ccna exam
  • Options
    Thank you friends for your suggestions and help i gt my doubts solved