Options

INE CCNA & CCNA Voice video Streams are back

The IT GuyThe IT Guy Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
I hope I'm not violating any forum rules, but I just wanted to let everyone about the free streams from INE. I wish these were available when I was preping but i'm on to CCNP now. Good luck to all. I'm not sure when they are ending but take advantage while its free. The INE links are below:

CCNA Associate Course - 640-802

CCNA Voice Course

Comments

• Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    NICE!!! Hopefully I can get through these before it is not free anymore
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the giving the board a heads up. Just for the record they've been free for the past few months and if I read it correctly it will remain free. They wrote if you like the NA videos you would want to purchase there advanced videos NP, etc. Basically a try before you buy.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    No rules against sharing useful, legit study material. Thanks for sharing!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Oh well the "Limited Time Offer" thing had me worried. I really like Brian's teaching style. Can't believe he got his first CCIE at age 20. That's awesome.
  • Options
    SirbloodySirbloody Member Posts: 112
    Thanks for this, listening to them at work as we speak...well type...
    WGU: BS-IT Security (Start Date 1 June 2013)
    Classes Left: EUP1, BOV1, TXC1, TXP1, TYC1, TYP1, LUT1, QBT1, INC1, INT1, GAC1, HHT1, COV1, CQV1, QLT1, BVC1, RIT1, BNC1, IWC1, IWT1, DJV1, TPV1, CVV1, CJV1, CNV1, AGC1, CUV1, EUC1
    Completed: CPV1, AXV1, DHV1 BBC1, WFV1, CLC1, CTV1, DRV1. DSV1, LAE1
  • Options
    The IT GuyThe IT Guy Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @dmarcisco

Thats great! I'll have to check out the CCNA Voice track when i'm done with CCNP. I had originally assumed they were available for a limited time because they were free a while back but then later were not. Whether they remain free or not, its still a great contribution to the community.

I purchased the INE's CCNP videos after going through CBT nuggets (Route) and reading the Route FLG. I'm really enjoying them so far and looking foward to some really intense new labs I have planned.
  • Options
    beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yea they are pretty good. I may use them with CBT nuggets for CCENT. I saw up here that you can use them for CCENT/CCNA and that they are very thorough.