Options

Anything other then knowledge needed for the exams

DANMOH009DANMOH009 Member Posts: 241
Was wondering once the CCNA exams booked, do you need to take anything with you? Like ID or anything? or do you just show up on time??
Im looking to book at Taitec in Manchester, i was told they have old machines but should work fine, and have also been told that the marker they give you at the beginning normally doesn't work, should i take my own?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jukemjukem Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not sure about the UK, but in the US you will need 2 forms of ID and all personal items must be stored in a locker they provide for you before sitting the exam. Your best bet would be to call your testing center and ask if it's similar protocol for the UK.
    “You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you, you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”--Will Smith in the Movie: Pursuit of Happyness
  • Options
    oli356oli356 Member Posts: 364
    You need to take photo ID and another form of ID (passport, bank card). Apart from that you don't need anything.

When you book with Pearson Vue you will receive a long email about what you need to do (nothing really :p).

.. a marker pen not working? Seriously, the standards up north. I love the place I do my Cisco exams, receptionist is really nice - if you pass she genuinely seems really happy. But anyway, I would just make sure they give you a pen which works!
    Lab:
    Combination of GNS3 and Cisco equipment if required.
  • Options
    DANMOH009DANMOH009 Member Posts: 241
    Cheers guys, Booking it tonight! icon_smile.gif the nerves are starting to kick in aswell icon_sad.gif