Options

Online CCENT Practice test

neuregelneuregel Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
CCENT Practice Certification Exam # 2#

Here is a pretty good timed online practice test for CCENT. The questions are very well written and thought out. It will give the answers after you answer the question but does not give explanation. At the end it will ask you to log in or sign up for an account. I balked on that part. I think because of the scripts used for the adds the pages may hang up a bit, nothing F5 cant handle. Hope this helps someone.

Comments

• Options
    TurK-FXTurK-FX Member Posts: 174
    Looks like not a bad practice. I just finished my ICND1 book, and reviewing the whole thing before jump in the practice tests. I will give it a try once i am done with my review.

Thnx for the nice find.
    WGU classes: Transferred -> AGC1, CLC1, TBP1, CJC1, BVC1, C278, CRV1, IWC1, IWT1, C246, C247, C132, C164, INC1, C277. Appealed -> WFV1 and C393.
    What is Left to take - > EUP1, EUC1, C220, C221, BNC1, GC1, C299, CTV1, DJV1, DHV1, CUV1, CJV1, TPV1, C394
    Currently Studying -> CCNA security (Designing Customized Security & Security)
  • Options
    IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey! thanx neuregel cool post. I'm in Turk-Fx's position as well, um, well actually I'll be covering my final chapter in ICND 1 book today, and gonna start my practice and review for the test. I've only taken one theory based practice test, it wasn't great but it did help me realize my weaker points, which right now are WLANS , and Port Numbers. Mostly tech spec memorization stuff. Overall I got an 85 %. There weren't much subnetting though, which is my strong subject.