Would this resume get me an interview?

CrocrodelCrocrodel Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

As I've said in the previous CCNA thread located here, I'm planning on applying for a NOC Technician at a VoIP provider and would really need your honest opinion regarding my resume (found here). Would it get me an interview in its current form?

I'm really nervous as I'm going for 26 next year and at this career change I have no real world experience when it comes to networking other than the rack time that I did for the exams, but I guess that can't be taken into account as I've yet to get my hands on some real equipment.

This is more the reason to ask for your advice. I know that the first position is the hardest to get and that's why I want to do everything I can to be an interesting candidate to at least get an interview.

In the meantime, I'm downloading CentOS to get up to speed and maybe even crack open a Python book. This and tackling the gaps in my networking knowledge will keep me occupied for the near future, but after the needed hours will be spent, I will have something to say for myself :)

If anyone of you takes a look at the website, know that it's a work in progress, as I have to add a couple of descriptions and links.

Thanks in advance for all your input!