Options

Shifted to 3rd gear today!!

2URGSE2URGSE Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
icon_cheers.gif CCENT passed, 925/1000.

I did not waste any time and downloaded the Boson ICND 2 Ex-Sim and already working on it.

Being that I took the 640-802 already, I have most of the stuff nailed down, but I will use the same formula I did, and that's scoring high on the practice exams and doing my labs.

My goal is to have it before year's end, which I feel is very attainable at this point.

Already thinking on the next big project, either CCDA or CCNA Security. (I have both books)

I'm also reading the CEH and Server + books.

Let me know what you think.
A+
Network+
CCENT (formally CCNA certified)
ICE (Imprivata Certified Engineer)

Comments

• Options
    StussyNzStussyNz Member Posts: 177
    Congrats! All the best for your future studies!
  • Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    Congratulations! Now you just gotta get ready to shift into 4th
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!!
  • Options
    umarbhattiumarbhatti Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, i am studying for my 64-802 at the moment (one big hit)
    I think i went too hard to early now i feel like i am being burnt out.
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Congrats on your Cisco certification! Man I still remember the feeling passing that ICND1 I was on top of the world!

Keep the momentum going, you got it. I'd recommend doing some isolated subnetting practice mixed in with you regular ICND2 studies. It's one thing to be able to subnet, it's another thing to be able to move quickly through any subnetting question without struggling. Being able to do that will help you a lot with ICND2.

These are my 2 cents because I almost ran out of time during that one.. like under a minute. And the problem was that on some questions I took so long just trying to sort through subnet blocks, host ranges, etc. There was a delay for me to able to actually get to the nitty gritty of what the question was asking. And believe me, you can get faster at subnetting, just drill it.. like when you had math homework and it was, say, problems 1-40. Once you can subnet, if you do a lot of repetition with it, it will be money.
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • Options
    txraider09txraider09 Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    NytrocideNytrocide Member Posts: 225
    Congrats! :)
    Goals for 2014: CCNA: Voice / CCNA: Security
  • Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! I agree about the subnetting, be able to do it cold. Practice daily!
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.