Options

Test Center unavailablity

GunslingerX1983GunslingerX1983 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys,

I recently failed my first ICND1 attempt and was looking to rebook it from the new year.

However on the Pearson Vue website it is saying that all my test center options are not available from the entire year? The ones i have a choice of is Bristol (where i recently took it previously), Birmingham or Swindon but none of them show available dates. Is this because i previously failed or will they update in the new year maybe?

Has this happened to anyone else?

What are the other companies that provide these exams out of interest? I know there are more but i forget the names?

Thanks
Tom

Comments

• Options
    oli356oli356 Member Posts: 364
    That doesn't seem right, I would contact Pearson Vue.
    Lab:
    Combination of GNS3 and Cisco equipment if required.
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    Yeah, it just means that they haven't updated their schedule. My only close testing center did that because the test administrator is an intern at the college. The current intern was graduating and they weren't sure who would be replacing him. Once they decided, they knew his class schedule and then had a testing schedule.

Just keep checking, or call the testing center. I doubt Vue would be able to tell you anything.
  • Options
    Iceman25kIceman25k Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had the same issue when I went to Pearson's website to schedule my ICND2 exam; the testing center I normally go to wasn't listed for some reason, so I went to the center's website (it's a local IT consulting shop) and they still had certification testing listed on their website, so I figured it was a temporary glitch on Pearson's end.

The very next day, I try it again and sure enough, the testing center was available.
    11/29/12: Begin CCNP ROUTE.