Options

A+ Test Core

LOU01DLOU01D Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
First post here. And it is just to say I FAIL! by 15 points. I am bum'en!
Worked for months Pre-test after Pre-test, studied. Got me on 3 net work Q's. Well I will give it a shot in 2 weeks.
The Q's on this sit helped to

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hi,

Welcome to the forums. What is your study method and material? Have you downloaded the exam objectives from CompTIA?
    ( www.comptia.org/certification/A/objectives.aspx ) As you can read there, you can expect some network related questions.

Good luck next time!
  • Options
    mike63304mike63304 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    you'll do good next time.. now you know what your looking for..

good luck next time , you'll get it
    Working on MCSA......
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    me too...I failed hardware two weeks ago by 7 points....so i have to do lots of work....i dont think i can survive mcse yet..so lots of hard work so you should do the same too....dont give up...all the best to ya
  • Options
    LOU01DLOU01D Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank's i'm not giving up yet. lol. I"m in school for all this A+, Net+, Security, (Forrenzics) not sure how to spell it thou. I have been studing out of Michael Meyers, pre-testing with, examEssentias, Preplogic, cram master, tests from this sit. I pass all the them with flying colors. All but cram that is new to me. So working that one mostly now.

I think I will wait till in get into Net+ before i test agian not sure thou.
    What do you people think?