Options

Booked for Friday!

DANMOH009DANMOH009 Member Posts: 241
Hi guys,

I've got my exam booked for friday in manchester. Anyone got any last minute advice????

Im quite confident i know my stuff, im just trying not to let nerves get to me.

Thanks

dan

Comments

• Options
    atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All the best, i'm sure you will be fine!
  • Options
    jsb515jsb515 Member Posts: 253
  • Options
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!

Review subnetting and double-check through the exam topics to make sure you have everything down.
  • Options
    just curious what materials have you used to study?
  • Options
    I used lammle, CBT nuggets, I used danscourses also he has a YouTube channel.

And i also used other labs that found online last day revelation blog was also good for practice labs.

Hope it was all enough.
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    I'd say study every day up until exam day or maybe even take the day off before. Then exam day I usually run through a bunch of flash cards or skim the book. Get plenty of sleep the night before and don't overdo yourself on exam day.

I always arrive to the testing center early and sit in my car with all my notecards and book and just double check things for about 30 mins. Then I put the seat back and relax for about 15 mins before going in to test. But yea, I know what you mean by nerves.. good luck!!
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • Options
    jukemjukem Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! Fortune favors the fearless, so go in there and kill that exam!
    “You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you, you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”--Will Smith in the Movie: Pursuit of Happyness
  • Options
    IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck! You'll do good as long as you're are confident in your hard work.
  • Options
    good luck today! report back to us and let us know how it went.
  • Options
    I DID IT!!!!!!!!

Finally a CCNA guys!!!

It was pretty nerve racking but was all worth it in the end. So glad i did pass, after the exam went into my car and it wouldn't start!!! the starter motors gone, i would of been crying if i failed!!! So happy now though, dont even care bout the car icon_smile.gif

oh one question, My sheet only says Preliminary Examination Score report though, And person vue login says passed, so looks to be all good.

Does anyone know how i get my certificate and what happens next?
  • Options
    NytrocideNytrocide Member Posts: 225
    Awesome! Congrats! :)
    Goals for 2014: CCNA: Voice / CCNA: Security
  • Options
    DANMOH009 wrote: »
    I DID IT!!!!!!!!

Finally a CCNA guys!!!

It was pretty nerve racking but was all worth it in the end. So glad i did pass, after the exam went into my car and it wouldn't start!!! the starter motors gone, i would of been crying if i failed!!! So happy now though, dont even care bout the car icon_smile.gif

oh one question, My sheet only says Preliminary Examination Score report though, And person vue login says passed, so looks to be all good.

Does anyone know how i get my certificate and what happens next?

YAY!!!! did you do the 640-802 Exam? I was thinking you was doing ICDN 1 and then going to 2. Any how congrats! the Cert should be mailed to you.
  • Options
    oli356oli356 Member Posts: 364
    Wait a few weeks and the certificate will come in the post. To the UK it can take up to like 7 weeks or something mad! My ICND2 wasn't as long though.

Congrats! :D
    Lab:
    Combination of GNS3 and Cisco equipment if required.
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz, but sorry to hear about the car!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! Choose the digital certificate and print it yourself. The one that comes in the mail is cheap, and the digital copy costs money if you decide to go that path later.
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Nice work!
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    Cheers Guys, Ye i did the 640-802 i preferred the one exam approach. I just received the email also so will choose the digital, But i'll check if theres a way to have both.

icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Time to update your signature
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    Congratulations! All that hard work and studying paid off!