Options

Passed it today, the trifecta is now complete!

Cpl.KlingerCpl.Klinger Member Posts: 159
Passed this morning with a 770. Not where I would have liked to have been, but a pass is a pass. Now on to CCENT, the rest of the CCNA and Microsoft Security Fundamentals. Hopefully I'll be able to polish all those off by the end of the year.
"If you can't fix it, you don't own it"
"Great things have small beginnings."

Comments

• Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on pass. You should be able to pass MTA Sec Fundamentals without studying. Good luck on the CCENT/CCNA. icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    ptilsenptilsen Member Posts: 2,835 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats!

Is MTA Sec required by WGU? I'd skip it or even look for something harder, if not. Total waste of time, IMO.
    Working B.S., Computer Science
    Complete: 55/120 credits SPAN 201, LIT 100, ETHS 200, AP Lang, MATH 120, WRIT 231, ICS 140, MATH 215, ECON 202, ECON 201, ICS 141, MATH 210, LING 111, ICS 240
    In progress: CLEP US GOV,
    Next up: MATH 211, ECON 352, ICS 340
  • Options
    pgriffin7pgriffin7 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and you're right - a pass is a pass. I'm sitting it tomorrow morning so hoping for good things...
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    Cpl.KlingerCpl.Klinger Member Posts: 159
    ptilsen wrote: »
    Congrats!

Is MTA Sec required by WGU? I'd skip it or even look for something harder, if not. Total waste of time, IMO.

Yep, it's required. I'm going to look over the stuff in that course and I may go ahead and request a date. Sometimes I feel like I study better when I have the date in my head.
    "If you can't fix it, you don't own it"
    "Great things have small beginnings."

• Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the Security+. After it, the MTA Security Fundamentals should be a cake walk. Good luck with it, CCENT, and CCNA.