Options

Boson ExSim Max for the 2008 MCSA track?

Simple question: Has anyone used Boson ExSim Max for the 2008 MCSA track?

Since I am a previous Boson customer, I can get the practice exams for $90.00 apiece, which is much cheaper than Transcender, but I am just trying to get a feel for whether it is a good buy...

Thanks,

Russ
Currently working on: CCNA:Security
Up next: CCNA:Voice

Comments

• Options
    Commguy23Commguy23 Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    BUMP... I am curious about this as well. I used Boson for Cisco and it was awesome. I used transcender for Sec +, 70-680, and 70-640 and liked it as well. I would rather go with Boson simply because it's cheaper. There has to be someone on here who's used Boson for Microsoft?
  • Options
    TremiataTremiata Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have purchased the Boson Exsim Max for 70-646 since it was recently updated to include R2. I will report back soon with a review but I also used ExSim Max for icnd2 and it was a great resource. Hopefully this weekend I will take my first practice with it after I finish the book.
  • Options
    TremiataTremiata Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Finally got around to taking practice exam A. I am early in my studies and there are some areas I have no experience in like NAP so I got hammered on those questions. Other areas I did fine. The questions and wording were all straight forward and easy to understand. You do need to be careful like any test to make sure you understand what they are asking but thats good practice anyway. There were a few pictures that were showing just a red X so I may need to contact Boson about that but overall I think it will help tremendously not only in the material but also in getting in "test mode"