Options

Books vs. ipad vs kindle...

2»

Comments

• Options
    jj111985jj111985 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The Kindle Fire has really made my life a lot easier. I'm absolutely in LOVE with this thing! It is very user friendly so I didn't have to go searching the internet for tutorials. Here's the one I got on Amazon Kindle Fire HD - Most Advanced 7" Tablet - Only $199. If you're looking to get a tablet I'd recommend the Kindle Fire over the other tablets, it really blows them away. :)
  • Options
    jgilljgill Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm pro tablet reading because I love reading in bed once the misses has fallen asleep and keeping the light on keeps her from solid sleep. I can stay up for hours reading from my tablet and then switch over to email, internet, or video when I finish reading.
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I only buy ebooks now. I like carrying my entire library in my pocket and studying when I have free time anywhere I may be. I dont like carrying heavy books anymore. I can research a youtube video of a technology or subject matter from the text i just read in seconds. I cant do that with a big arse book lol plus your book will get old and wither away and break. I can also do highlighting and note taking on the ebook all i want without smearing the ink ;)

Who has space in their home for a library these days? My library sits within 5-7 inches lol
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX