Options

Just a little overwhelmed again about Sybex book and Simulation Questions for CCENT

beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just pulling my brains out again and pacing back and forth. I have the Sybex book 7th edition, CBT nuggets and Packet Tracer. I just want to make sure I have enough to prepare me for the simulation questions. I mean I know the labs in the book and Packet Tracer are good but the test with the book dont have simulation questions, it just has CCNA questions and of course the end of chapter tests. I just want to make sure I have some type of test with simulation questions just to get a feel of the real deal. I dont have a lot of money right now. Just wanted to get some input. I heard the Odom Book is good but even that one doesnt have simulation question on its practice test either. I have taken classes in the past of CCNA and been in IT on the telecom/tech support side for about 10 years so I have been around the I.T. environment. I wish the Lammle book for CCNA had separate practice exams for ICND 1 and 2 with simulation questions. Maybe I'm overthinking things again.

Comments

• Options
    I'm going to do another online search for some free practice tests for ICNS1 with simulations, just dont want to deal with braindumps
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    If you want a quality practice test with simulations you are going to have to pay. That's just the way it is unfortunately.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Yea thats exactly what I was just thinking. I will just try to work on getting the Boson Exam Max tests after I go through my other material. Thnaks for your input.
  • Options
    todd@lammle.comtodd@lammle.com Banned Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have the simulation questions, with feedback avialable, as a supplement if you bought my book, which you did. Just email me your receipt at todd@lammle.com and I'll send them to you. There are many challenging labs that you can practice over and over again with your packet tracer.
    Todd Lammle