Options

70-685 claims another victim :(

I "did not achieve a passing score" today on the 70-685.

This is the second time I have scored a"586"

Also the exam crashed on the same question as before and I've raised a challenge with microsoft over this AGAIN.

Don't know really where to go from here - Microsoft have certainly increased the difficulty factor on these exams.

It seemed a fair test and I thought I had done ok but obviously my answers did not match Microsoft's ones icon_sad.gif

Stuck between a rock and a hard place - don't really "need" this exam as I've got the 680 in the bag.

May give up on this one and study the 70-647 which is my last one for the MCTIP:EA

I'm going to have a few beverages tonight and re-group tomorrow :)

Comments

• Options
    bckcbckc Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Why would you challenge them on this? It's not like you were off by a couple of points you were nowhere near. Don't give up on it just study some more.

Bckc
  • Options
    EspiOneEspiOne Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would agree, I had to take the 70-682 three times before passing with a a 705, (but the skin of my teeth). This exam consist of both 680/685, so I had to study both. With work and family, I had no time, but I passed. The two failures were just under 700. So just keep studying and you will get it, I think the main thing keep in mind to passing is understanding the concepts, and you can only get that by doing any labs you can and understanding why. I am taking on the challenge of 70-686 next month, then next year, starting Jan, Server 2008. That will be a challenge, since I don't work with the servers, (as my boss reminds me).

My two cents.
  • Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    thanks for the replies.

these exams are certainly not getting any easier, they are getting practically impossible due to the various forms of questions that are now used icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    mr_tech_ukmr_tech_uk Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah not easy I got 662 2 weeks ago I next one book in 2 days time fingers crossed