70-647 is a B****

X10MMXX10MMX Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just took the 70-647 this morning hoping to get this out of the way and get my Enterprise Administrator cert but that didn't happen icon_sad.gif

The format of the exam is different.

Well back to the books hoping to re book the exam in about 7-10 days while all the material is still fresh in my head...

icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif

Comments

• RouteMyPacketRouteMyPacket Member Posts: 1,104
    No worries, now you know what to expect for the next try.
    Modularity and Design Simplicity:

Think of the 2:00 a.m. test—if you were awakened in the
    middle of the night because of a network problem and had to figure out the
    traffic flows in your network while you were half asleep, could you do it?
  • X10MMXX10MMX Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yep.. Back to the books tonight.. booking it for 2 weeks time... Want to pass this exam this side of Xmas..
  • jmritenourjmritenour Member Posts: 565
    It is indeed a PITA. This was the first case study exam I took as well, and that definitely threw me.

My strategy for my second attempt was to read the questions in the case studies first, then go back and comb the CS looking for information relevant to what the question was asking. This was easier than reading the wall of text of the CS, and trying to process all the requirements and info, when most of it is irrelevant to what you're actually being asked.
    "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi
  • X10MMXX10MMX Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jmritenour wrote: »
    It is indeed a PITA. This was the first case study exam I took as well, and that definitely threw me.

My strategy for my second attempt was to read the questions in the case studies first, then go back and comb the CS looking for information relevant to what the question was asking. This was easier than reading the wall of text of the CS, and trying to process all the requirements and info, when most of it is irrelevant to what you're actually being asked.

Thanks for the tip.. It makes sense I guess then you know what you are looking for..