Options

Route incoming calls to an extension on CUCM

HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have an Auto Attendant setup on Directory number 4000 but can not figure out how to set a dial plan to ring in and route to it. CME was so easy just by selecting the voice port and then adding "connection plar opx 4000" and call it a day. What in CUCM is equal to this command?
“The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    what is your call flow. Is this a unity auto attendant?
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    Yep to Unity Auto Attendant. If you call 4000 from any of the you will get the auto attendant message for extensions. I just cant figure out how to get the FXO port to route to it.
    “The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    call routing problem, check your CSS and PT
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    I just cant seem to figure this one out. I can not for the life of me configure my FXO port 2/1 to ring in to DN 4000 which is my auto attendant.
  • Options
    Brad0985Brad0985 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hondabuff,
    Create a CTI Route Point with DN 4000 and forward all to VM on the DN. On the gateway, conn plar 4000 under the voice port and make certain you have a dial-peer pointing 4000 to CUCM.
  • Options
    The config on the router was wrong. This config fixed it. Thanks Brad for pointing me in the right direction.

!
    dial-peer voice 4000 pots
    preference 1
    service MGCPAPP
    port 2/0 "which is the fxo port"
    !