Options

Visa to be hiring in Austin, Tx. Nice starting salaries too!

BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
Visa creating 800, seemingly well-paying, IT jobs in Austin - Computerworld. Anyone looking in the area, or thinking of moving there should check this out.

Comments

• Options
    etbjr182etbjr182 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Interesting....heard nothing but good things about Austin. Has anyone worked for VISA before? Wonder what the positions will end up being?
    Currently studying for 70-640 :study:
  • Options
    coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I would definitely consider relocating from Chicago for an IT position with Visa depending up several things.
    WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
    Completion Date: May 2021
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Visa can definitely afford to pay those salaries, I wonder what IT jobs specifically? Cyber Security? Desktop Support? etc.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That is one city I would not mind at relocating to for the right price :)
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    darkerzdarkerz Member Posts: 431 ■■■■□□□□□□
    800+ IT jobs suddenly being created usually means near by local companies and large internationals are about to experience a brain drain. A serious one if those salaries are true.
    :twisted:
  • Options
    dmoore44dmoore44 Member Posts: 646
    Anyone find out when Visa is supposed to start posting those job openings?

I'd love to move back to Texas...
    Graduated Carnegie Mellon University MSIT: Information Security & Assurance Currently Reading Books on TensorFlow