Options

First Term Exams in Five days and lost...HELP!!!

JamaicanKidJamaicanKid Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, this is my first post. Great forum btw :). So here is my dilemma, So i've been taking the CCNA course from September and December 5th will be my Final Exams for the Network Fundamentals. I have to admit through I have not studied extensively as I should have due to being overly tired from work.......So I am studying and the theory is quite fine for me to memorize, except for when I reach the subnetting questions (on the practice exams) I get totally clueless and also I noticed that Cisco asks alot of questions based off of diagrams and I cant seem to read the diagrams and yes I do know what all the networking symbols on them are...I've always had trouble reading diagrams which explains why was never fond of maps. For example, can someone please explain in simple terms how the answer for this question was arrived at? CCNA Cisco Network Fundamentals Final Exam-Practice (ver 4.0) or CCNA Cisco Network Fundamentals Final Exam-Practice (ver 4.0) ...Its the question where the answer was: 'destination unreachable, (question 7)

P.S- I,ve not totally read all of the curriculum, that is what I am doing as we speak and will continue to do over the next few days but i'm sure that once i do that i'll remember the theory but the diagrams and subnetting might be my downfall *very sad face*